Saturday, October 25, 2008

A new beginning

Writing has always been my way of expressing my deepest emotions and thoughts. However, due to circumstances most unfortunate I haven’t written a word for sometime now. Its been a quite unpleasant feeling as if my soul is drying up. Quite like mother earth does when droughts occur. With words missing, my dreams fading into nothingness, an emptiness of sorts is enveloping me. I feel it as surely and strongly as the suffocation an asthma patient would feel. There I was in all this misery when my cherished friend dropped in and suggested a blog!!! A blog, i gather, means different things to different people, for me it begins as an outlet. An outlet for my emotions, my unwritten words and my unexpressed thoughts. It would, however, be interesting to see how my relationship with my blog shall metamorphose with time. My first baby steps as a netizen blogger begins with all the waverlyness possible.
There is something very satisfying about coming up with a phrase that is just right. Like -
“Picture abhi baaki hai” such simple yet touching word…..when life gives you a beating, you remember such words and a surge of mental energy comes forth, does it not?
“Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.” Something quite gratifying about this statement. Demands a person to own upto one’s own foolishness. Not a very thrilling prospect at that, eh?
“Miles to go before I sleep” implies action, perhaps goals and a dash of dreams. In college, indeed in school, this phrase promises the greatness yet to come. Come corporate life, peers racing past you and EXPERIENCE (painful and otherwise); the same phrase but in different tones hold true. A touch of weariness and resignation creeps in ever so silently. Wonder how it sounds after a midlife crisis? ;)
“Infinity” – in a world of boundaries with limitations on everything – relationships, careers, aspirations – this one word unleashes….go aheah, just say it, roll it on your tongue….. perhaps rules were meant to be broken and boundaries to be crossed…..the possibilities…..infinite!!! What say?!!! …..words, the world of words, where imagination rules, scenes play hide and seek with consciousness Alvida (alvida kehne se phir milne ki umeed rehti hai)

No comments:

Post a Comment