Thursday, April 14, 2011

Vishu Aashumsagal.



I remember writing about vishu in UK last year and its already been a year since then…..i must say time has flown in between. Anyways this year vishu with my parents and brother has started off awesome. After all the house cleaning and cooking, my mum and I are finally sitting down. Before I hand myself over to the long list of new movies that are being screened on TV today I thought I would update my blog.

Wish each of you readers (not that there are very many :) ) a very happy vishu. I hope the coming year finds you in good cheer, prosperity and joy.

I did manage to get a triple XL size salwar khameez for myself so I have new clothes to wear too. I had seriously lost hope of finding anything new when I went shopping but mother fortune smiles on the persistent ones. :)

I am not sure what the rest of my mallu brothers and sisters are doing but I plan on LAZING…..not that I had strenuous  times these past few months. There is something about good food and new movies that means that you laze in front of the TV. :)

Have a great year ahead friends. 

1 comment: