Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wildlife Photography

Yesterday went to this park at St. Andrews Square and there in advertisement for the upcoming science festival, there were life size wild life photo’s put up for display. Under each photograph a description of the animal and its habits were given.

Really awesome pics and I spent almost an hour and a half just looking at them to my heart’s content. The photographer’s name is Steve Bloom and his website is stevebloom.com and its free registration to browse through and take his pictures. Its totally amazing, there is this one shot with the monkey coming out of the water and shaking water off his head, you can almost feel those droplets falling on you. Some of the shots I thought must have been oil paints, it cant possibly look so good in photographs could it?!!

Anyways I clicked some of the shots on my mobile and I thought I would it share it here. I know i normally drone on and on and on but this is one time where i shall follow the adage that a picture is worth a thousand words.

1 comment:

  1. Photography is an Art Neetha! And Wildlife Photography is supposed to be Mastero Level!One things even more difficut is Butterflies and Birds! God, I was irritated when I tried it at Bannerghatta Butterfly Park in Bangalore! You should shoot your subjects without letting them know your presence! Not like out models who pose for it!

    ReplyDelete